Do you want to make interactions between long-distance employees more effective and productive? The way to do this might be through video conferencing, brought to you by Integrated Technology Solutions.
When businesses want to communicate with employees at multiple branches, or hold training sessions, video conferencing allows participants to both see and hear individuals on the other end of the line. In more technical terms, persons in multiple locations communicate via simultaneous two-way audio and video transmissions. First popularized in the 1990s, what was first a costly means of communicating via proprietary equipment is now affordable due to the use of Internet protocols.
Subject to standards promoted by the United Communications Interoperability Forum (UCIF), modern video conferencing should be set up so that viewers enjoy a fluid communication without pauses or interruption, and may incorporate multimedia to make presentations, meaningful and informative. The key to effective video conferencing with excellent video resolution and sound fidelity is having excellent equipment properly installed by experts in design.
Video Conferencing Equipment From Industry Leaders
Integrated Technology Solutions, specialists in audiovisual services for over 30 years, utilize the best equipment in the industry to create high quality video conferencing systems for their customers. The company has partnered with some of the best vendors in the industry including:
- Lifesize Video Conferencing, which offers a line of products known for their high quality and convenience, for a lifelike transmission of conferences and meetings.
- Avaya Video Conferencing offers an array of scalable conferencing systems designed for conference rooms and desktop applications.
- Cisco Video Conferencing, presented by one of the largest suppliers of video systems, provides customized solutions for businesses of all types.
- Polycom Video Conferencing enables collaboration for conference room and desktop users that integrates with Microsoft Office 365 and Skype.
The account specialists at Integrated Technology Solutions will work with you one-on-one to find the best equipment to meet your conferencing needs.
Comprehensive Solutions From Integrated Technology Solutions
Video Conferencing is one of the many solutions offered by Integrated Technology Solutions. We offer:
- Advanced Audio Visual Products
- Video Conference / Teleconferencing
- Digital Signage / Large Format Displays
- MultiTouch Video Wall Systems
- Managed Services
- AV Design & Installation
- Audio Visual Systems Integration
- Custom Programming
- Maintenance and Repair
Specializing In Video Conferencing Systems
When you need a state-of-the-art videoconferencing system, call Integrated Technology Solutions for an evaluation of your needs at (281) 254-5087 or contact us on our website.