Because cabling is the series of wiring that brings audio, video, data transmission, and voice communication into your environment and connects it with your equipment and then disseminates it throughout your facility, you should entrust its design and installation to the specialists at Integrated Technology.
Committed to strict installation and testing guidelines, we are recognized experts in the area when you need to set up networks for transmitting data, telecommunication systems, and audiovisual services. Whether you need wiring at a small office or a complex system that links an entire building with branches of your company at other locations, Integrated Technology Solutions provides RCDD and BICSI-certified installers who have been trained by the leading manufacturers of the systems we install. Our fine workmanship preserves the manufacturer’s warranty and covers defects for 15-25 years from the date of installation.
Offering The Cabling Services You Need
Our Cabling Services Include:
- Structured Cabling, which provides the infrastructure that covers entrance facilities, equipment rooms, backbone cabling between floors, horizontal cabling through the ceiling, telecommunications rooms, and work area components. This might involve:
- Voice Cabling, using twisted pair technology for low-cost, high performing telephone lines and local area networks.
- Coax cabling, which is often used for hi-fi audio, television, satellite, broadband communications.
- Video cabling, which may incorporate either coax or twisted pair cables.
- Data Cabling for data transmission over networks.
- Fiber Optic Cabling, which consists of optical fibers encased in plastic, is the modern type of structured cabling used in many telecommunications and data connection applications. We install, terminate, and test multi-mode and single-mode fiber indoors and outside in line with recent advances in the manufacture, termination, and testing standards of fiber optic cable.
- Cable Testing, according EIA/TIA Building Telecommunication Wiring Standards
- Cable Certification as Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDC) who meet the standards of Building Industry Consultants Service International (BISCI), which offers the RCDC and other certification programs for the industry.
Comprehensive Solutions From Integrated Technology Solutions
The cabling services we provide are at the core of our company offerings:
- Advanced Audio Visual Products
- Video Conference / Teleconferencing
- Digital Signage / Large Format Displays
- MultiTouch Video Wall Systems
- Managed Services
- AV Design & Installation
- Audio Visual Systems Integration
- Custom Programming
- Maintenance and Repair
Every system we install requires well-designed, professionally-installed wiring for proper transmission and functioning. Our designers work one-on-one with you to ensure that you have the infrastructure you need to support your data center, protect your data in case of power outages, support, telecommunications, provide services such as video conferencing, sound masking, paging, and security.
Specializing In Cabling Services
When you need any of the above services or needed work on your wiring, call Integrated Technology Solutions for an evaluation of your needs at (281) 254-5087 or contact us on our website.